Hempel Special Metals is an owner managed, international corporate group that distributes high-performance materials through six companies, one sales office in Shanghai and other distribution partners to over 50 countries. If you are interested in beeing part of our team, please send us your application.
Key Account Manager Airfirght D/ A/ CH
For the establishment and expansion of our market position in the aviation sector, we are looking for a Key Account Manager for the acquisition and further expansion of our customers in Germany. Your responsibility will be to actively sell our special products, in particular sheets, plates, rods and tubes, as well as the corresponding services. Particular attention must be paid to the processing of our high-performance materials, which we cut to size on our own machines and deliver directly from our locations in Switzerland or the UK. You can count on an experienced in-house service team to process your orders efficiently and promptly.
We expect an experienced employee with basic sales or commercial training who has several years of field sales experience in the metalworking sector. Industry knowledge and technical understanding, coupled with sales talent and very good English skills round off your profile.
If you are interested, please contact Beat Denzler, branch manager at +41 44 823 88 36 or firstname.lastname@example.org directly.
Sales employee (M/W/D) for indoor/outdoor service
You sell our products and are in telephone and personal contact with our existing customer base and suppliers in all commercial and technical matters. You will cooperate closely with the sales management and other departments of the company. The high demands of our customers with regard to delivery performance and the price sensitivity of our products are an incentive for you to use your sales talent and organisational skills.
Independent processing of projects and enquiries, preparation of quotations both internationally and internationally.
national as well as coordination and handling of the associated purchasing activities.
In this context, the calculations are also prepared taking into account the respective customer requirements and required services of an external nature.
Tracking and final negotiation of offers.
The support of the generated orders under integration of the responsible back office employees regarding the necessary goods disposition and production supervision.
Ensuring the punctual delivery of goods to the customer.
Acquisition of new customers and expansion of existing customer relationships.
Regular customer visits in the field service.
If suitably qualified, the position of division manager is considered with the possibility of assuming responsibility in personnel management.
- Completed commercial and/or technical training or practice-oriented business or technical studies.
- Several years of professional experience in sales, preferably knowledge of the industry.
- You enjoy sales with business partners and are able to recognize customer needs and implement them unerringly.
- Stress resistance at high workloads and quick change of tasks
- High level of commitment and flexibility
- Good knowledge in handling Microsoft Office products, as well as merchandise management systems, MS Dynamics (advantageous)
- Communication fluency in English, 2nd foreign language advantageous
- Team spirit, open-mindedness, enthusiasm, reliability, willingness to travel, commitment and good manners are a matter of course for you.
- You are characterized by your systematic way of working
- You are in possession of a valid class B driving licence.
Our offer, your perspectives:
- Permanent employment relationship
- We offer you a secure job in a high-performance team
- Intensive training period
- Further training opportunities and internal trainings
- A separate area of responsibility
- Medium-sized corporate culture, flat hierarchies and fast decisions
- The possibility of personal development in order to play a decisive role in shaping your area of responsibility and to fully contribute your skills and experience.
- Regular trade fair visits and trade fair services
- Collaboration in a future-oriented and expanding company with modern products
If we have aroused your curiosity, if you would like to take up this challenge and if you are interested in varied and responsible tasks, please send us your informative application documents with details of your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date to:
We are looking forward to your e-mail!
For further questions please contact Mrs. Bianca Overrath.
Hempel Special Metals Germany
Mrs Bianca Overrath